Thursday 5 May 2011

Sailors Will Delight

Kept a mouth shut for hours now
And Echo's got something to say
Of the color of the chairs and the way they affect
The inviting red in afternoon skies
Sailors will delight

Disconnecting from a digital age
The new missing link offers to pay
I guess somehow he owes you some
Guess it'll always be that way

Now the roads are rivers, we walk on the bank
And slide through the mouth of the sea
Seeps and spits and repeats history
Of the pastures for sale, I hail and it hails

But if we're all one moment, thrown from eons ago
You can prove and disprove my free will
Any we only need the technology
To see the future of the ghosts in their skulls

People move as a fluid
Through packed center malls
Pressure and perfected spacing

So we're learning and learning
How I long to be converted
Nothing not nothing fits its place
Better that a puddle in a soul
Fitted to mold
Finally I can see there is no race

No comments:

Post a Comment